ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD D NAND 2.5 Inch SATA-III Internal Solid State NEW
3103 in stock
- About Us
- Payment & Shipping
- Terms & Conditions
- Contact us
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying..
- Please do not refuse packages; If you refuse our shipments, you will be charged for the return shipping cost. Original shipping cost that you paid for is non-refundable.
- For international customers, please be aware that an order of multiple quantities of the same item may result in customs holding your shipment, i.e. Eastern Europe, Asia (China, South Korea, etc.)
Featuring advanced 3D NAND Flash for high reliability & durability
Sequential read/write up to 560/5 MB/s
SATA III 6GB/s interface
Support RAID Engine & data shaping for enhanced stability & data protection
Built-in intelligent SLC caching and DRAM cache buffer to boost performance
Ultimate SU800 Solid State Drive
3D SSD Taken To Ultimate
The ADATA Ultimate SU800 solid state drive is an excellent choice for users who are looking to upgrade their system to a SSD. With multi-layered 3D NAND Flash, the Ultimate SU800 provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND Flash drives. It features intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read/write performance even further. It has incorporated advanced LDPC ECC, RAID engine and data shaping technologies to ensure excellent data integrity and long-lasting stability, while featuring ultra-high TBW (Total Bytes Written) for superior durability. It also supports DEVSLP (Device Sleep) technology for better energy efficiency.
In addition, users can download ADATA in-house developed SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility software for free to enjoy easy data management and migration. A 2.5mm spacer is also included.
Significant Performance Improvement
ADATA SU800 features read/write performance 5 times faster than conventional HDD averaging at 110 MB/s. Simple task such as starting up laptop or desktop with conventional HDD can sometimes takes close a minute loading OS and various drivers, whereas SU800 boots in less than 15 seconds. With battery life a critical issue in mobile computing environment, SU800 consumes only 0.65W each day comparing to conventional HDD at 3.2W on average. Annoying disc-spinning noise is now history when SU800 is virtually silent when in operation.
Perfect HDD Replacement Option
ADATA SU800 uses Intelligent SLC caching algorithm, and DRAM Cache Buffer allowing NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and dramatically boosts read/write performance up to 560MB/s and 5MB/s. SU800 easily outperforms traditional HDDs with excellent performance in every task: boot up, installs, read, and write. Ready to enjoy the new generation SSD? Upgrade to SU800 now.
Error Correction Ensures Data Integrity
Low density parity check (LDPC) error correcting code has been implemented on ADATA SU800, leading to significant reduction in data errors and improvement in data integrity. ADATA SU800 offers far better protection for your valuable content against corruption compare to non-ECC SSDs or SSDs using basic BCH error correction.
Lower Power Consumption, Longer Battery Life
ADATA SU800 supports DEVSLP (Device Sleep) for better energy efficiency, lower energy cost and extended battery life. ADATA SU800 consumes only 8% of power conventional HDD consumes while idle and 80% less power during normal operation. ADATA SU800 is perfect upgrade option for improving overall system performance and extending battery life.
ADATA SU800Key Features:
- Next-generation 3D NAND technology
- Higher density for better performance and improved reliability
- Up to 560MB/s read, 5MB/s write (256GB/ 512GB/ 1TB model)
- Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM memory cache buffer for better and sustained performance
- DEVSLP mode boosts energy efficiency
- Advanced LDPC ECC Engine helps to increase data integrity
- RAID Engine and Data Shaping for Ultimate Protection
- The high TBW (Total Bytes Written) of SU800 outranks comparable models, indicating SU800 a longer-lasting SSD
- Free ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility software
- Lower Power Consumption, and Longer Battery Life
3-Year Limited Warranty.
- We do not accept cash or checks
- We only accept payments from Verified Paypal accounts
- We do not allow customers to pick up from our warehouse
Shipping times for Domestic packages:
- 1-5 days via FEDEX Ground
- 1-3 days via FEDEX Express Saver
- 1-2 days via FEDEX Express 2nd Day
- 1 day via FEDEX Express Overnight
- 1-5 days via USPS First Class Mail
- 1-3 days via USPS Priority Mail
- 1-2 days via USPS Express Mail?
Shipping times for International packages:
- 1-3 days via FEDEX International Priority
- 3-5 days via FEDEX International Economy for popular destinations.
- We do not use USPS for international shipments. We do combine ship. If you want other items, please let us know and we will let you know the additional shipping cost.
- NO RETURNS ON OPENED GAMES / SOFTWARE / DIGITAL ITEMS
- PLEASE FACTORY RESET YOUR ITEMS BEFORE RETURN IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND. IF ITEM IS LOCKED REFUND WILL NOT BE ISSUED
- All Serial Numbers are recorded upon sale and will be cross referenced during the Return Process.
- 15%+ Restocking fee may apply on opened items.
- Higher Restocking fee will be applied for items that are missing retail box, accessories, any components that are missing, or item is returned in a different condition.
- Prepaid label will be provided only for Defective Items and Item as Not Described cases
- If Device is not found Defective after testing, restocking fee may apply and replacement will not be sent.
- Please contact us if you would like to return an item so we can work out the best possible solution for your case
- As a buyer from our store you agree to have read all of our policies concerning payment, shipping, returns and refunds.
- We only ship to confirmed addresses.
- Warranty and tech support are supported by manufacturers.
- We reserve the right to test “dead on arrival” returns.
- Your Privacy matters to us; we will never disclose your information to 3rd parties. Rest assured you can shop comfortably and safely with us!
- STORE HOME
- ABOUT US
- PAYMENT & SHIPPING
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CONTACT US
- ADD TO FAVORITE SELLER
- JOIN NEWSLETTER
- NEW JERSEY, USA
- eBay Message
Secure payment by PayPal
|SATA Form Factor||